Sedona North - Nutrigenomix
Sedona North - Nutrigenomix
Saamis Heights Holistic Health Beauty Salons/Spas Personal Services & Care Business Consultants
Nutrigenomix is Genetic Testing For Personalized Nutrition. The test analyzes genetic variants that have been researched with findings from high quality peer reviewed journals. Currently analyzing 70 genetic markers (with more markers continually being discovered) that can influence how we respond to the foods, beverages and supplements we consume. Personalized recommendations can then be developed based on your unique genetic profile.
Research shows that giving people information about their genes motivates them to adopt healthier eating habits. Our Registered Dietitian uses the information from the Nutrigenomix report combined with knowledge of the client's current dietary and fitness habits, preferences or restrictions. SMART goals are then generated to optimize nutrition status with the ultimate goal of improving overall health & wellbeing.
- The Health & Wellness Report focuses on achieving optimal health for clients who are pursuing well-being.
- The Fertility Report is designed to provide nutrition recommendations that will help couples trying to conceive to optimize their fertile potential and maintain a healthy pregnancy.
- The Sports and Performance Report is designed to provide nutrition and performance-related recommendations that will help fitness enthusiasts and athletes boost their physical and mental performance.
- The Plant-based Report is aimed at those who follow a vegetarian or vegan diet or for those seeking to adopt a more plant-based approach.
- The Skin Heath Report identifies genetic markers that directly impact skin health such as pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles and loss of elasticity.
- The HealthPlus+ Report analyzes the same 70 genetic markers as the Health and Wellness Report but also includes markers that affect the function of enzymes involved in the metabolism of important hormones such as estrogen and androgens and detoxification of their by-products. Also included are markers that affect the function of enzymes involved in DNA methylation, a crucial process for adequate cell development.
- The Pharmacogenetics (PGx) test panel analyzes 425 gene markers to generate a customized report including 12 major drug categories. The comprehensive analysis that we perform analyzes pathways involved in drug metabolism based on information from the individual's genetic profile. Exploring these gene-drug interactions allows your healthcare providers (pharmacist/physician) to have a more tailored approach to prescribing and minimize trial and error of medications that could potentially lead to adverse health outcomes. We will not provide any counselling with this report but will refer you to your doctor or pharmacist for review.
Meal plan options:
We don’t stop there with what we can offer for your DNA-based Nutrition recommendations. We can now offer you add-on 1 or 3 month meal plans tailored to your likes/dislikes as well as your DNA information. Delicious recipes that can be as simple or as unique as you want them to be depending on your cooking ability, time and resources.
Beauty Counter Skin Products & Cosmetics
We can offer you a safer alternative to skin care and beauty products with 100’s of Beautycounter products. Beauty comes clean with an 1800 Product Never List of harmful or potentially harmful ingredients that you will never find in our products. Whether you have youthful skin and are looking for a safer alternative, have acne prone skin, aging skin with fine lines and wrinkles or have sun damage from years of exposure we have you covered. We also offer lovely baby and kids products that you can feel confident about knowing your children are not exposed to unnecessary chemicals and fragrances.
Genetic Testing, Body Health, Mental Health, Skin Care Products, Education, Corporate Health