Get a 50% discount off a Chamber membership if you meet one or more of the criterial!
A 50% discount will be given on a membership for those who meet one or more of the following criterial:
1) Secondary Branch - an organization that has multiple branches whereby one branch pays full membership and secondary branches as an associate.
2) Subsequent Business - for owners with multiple businesses whereby one business already pays full membership (owner must have at least 50% ownership in both).
3) Large Corporations - professionals who are part of a large private or public corporation that has already taken out a Chamber member (ie. Realtors).
4) Leasee - for business who lease property space in a 50+ multi-business retail facility whose property owner is the primary lessor who pays full membership.
5) MHC Student - students enrolled at MHC as an active full time student gain the 50% discount off their primary membership.
*All primary members must have paid in full prior to the associate member being granted the 50% discount*