Solutions Clinical Pharmacy is a community pharmacy with a heart for serving the health care needs of our community. We offer a professional and friendly working environment with opportunity for growth and advancement.
For the position of pharmacy attendant, no experience is required. What is required is a strong work ethic, a willingness to be coached and to grow your skill set and a desire to be kind to our clients and our team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Patient greeting and confirmation of accuracy of all pertinent prescription information prior to filling
- Data entry of patient care information
- Maintenance of pharmacy stock and inventory.
- Medication preparation.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
Part-time hours: 20-30 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $30,000.00-$40,000.00 per year
- Pharmacy: 1 year (Preferred)