Securitas Canada Ltd.
Securitas Canada Ltd.
Securitas, a global leader in the security industry, has been providing security services since 1899. With over 7,000 employees in 24 offices across Canada and 320 000 employees globally, we possess the experience and knowledge to offer a broad range of services including: Leading Technology Solutions, Remote Guarding, On-site and Mobile Guarding, and Investigations.
Full time Security Guards in Medicine Hat Area
Great Opportunity we want to hear from you!!!!!!!
- Free Uniform
- Great pay rates
- Continuous learning and training
Primary Security Guard Responsibilities but not limited to:
· Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property its assets and personnel.
· Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
· Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
· Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process.
· Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
· Satisfy client needs by providing excellent customer service while minimizing risk to the client's property and assets.
· Monitors intrusion detection systems using automated alarm and video monitoring software.
· Ability to use computer systems
· Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
· Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
· Use of communication systems to report and inform.
· Prepares logs and reports as required
- Current and valid Alberta Security License
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports
- Computer knowledge
- Able to patrol as required