Donor Relations Coordinator
Donor Relations Coordinator
Title: Donor Relations Coordinator
Job Status: Full 38.75 hours per week
The Donor Relations Coordinator will report to the Executive Director. They will coordinate the implementation of an expanded programs for donor engagement, cultivation, recognition, and stewardship through supporting increased personalized communication with current and prospective donors.
1. Annual Gift program
2. Grateful Patient/Monthly Giving Program
3. Support events and lead third party events
ANNUAL GIFT PROGRAM
Manage a personal portfolio of donors, prospects, and conduct one-on-one visits with donors and prospects on a regular basis to secure annual gifts.
Use strategic moves management to implement comprehensive, individual plans for identifying, assessing, qualifying, cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding gifts from individuals, corporations, and foundations to meet fundraising goals
Work collaboratively and strategically with all members of the Foundation staff, fundraising volunteers, physicians, and other Hospital personnel to achieve goals
Develop a thorough understanding of the redevelopment, research, educational, clinical, and financial needs and goals for approved Hospital fundraising projects
Assist in other duties as required in furthering the goals of the Major Gifts team and the Foundation
Manage and build relationships with AHS management and frontline staff to understand hospital needs and ongoing improvements
Support and sometimes lead capital campaigns
Work collaboratively with the Major Giving Coordinator on multiyear giving, grants and planned giving opportunities.
Recognition and stewardship program
- Maintain a stewardship portfolio, ensuring that donors receive personalized correspondence, reports, and updates in a timely and professional manner.
- Implement opportunities for donor recognition, stewardship, and appreciation
- Maintain consistent quality communications with donors in coordination with the Foundation team.
GRATEFUL PATIENT/MONTHLY GIVING PROGRAMS
- Lead, develop, create, maintain a grateful patient program. This includes stewardship of the donors and recognition of the healthcare professionals.
- Lead, develop and manage the monthly giving program. This also included recognition and stewardship of the donors.
- Support the successful planning and execution of signature events and donor engagement events in partnership with the strategic giving coordinator.
- Work with Foundation leadership and event volunteers, where applicable, to set a vision and plan for events
- Act as a point of contact with external event representatives, corporate sponsorships liaisons, and internal, external stakeholders.
- Support and promote third party events.
- Support AGLC related events
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and up to date records of donors, supporters and prospects in the database.
- Responsible for being able to create and run filters in the database for the purpose of updating the donor wall annually and other inquiries.
- Responsible for using Constant contact when communicating with large groups.
- Use the database independently.
DATE REVISED: July 2022
Please forward resumes to Heather Bach at firstname.lastname@example.org
Work environment is a hybrid model