Cottonwood Coulee Golf Course is looking to hire friendly, outgoing servers for the upcoming 2021 golf season.
This is a seasonal position starting in End of March until the close of the golf course in late October. Evenings/weekends and holidays will all be required and must have open availability.
· Reports directly to the food and beverage manager
· Build and maintain a high level of customer service and staff morale throughout the food and beverage team.
· Maintain our high level of cleanliness
· Professionally greet and welcome customers when they arrive and ensure their experience with us is remarkable.
· Prepare drinks and serve food in a professional manner.
· Process Guests orders and payments in a timely manner.
· Complete daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning tasks as required.
· Complete daily inventory counts.
· Provide responsible alcohol service to our guests.
· Abide by AGLC and Food Safety rules and regulations.
· Ability to communicate effectively
· Able to work a variety of days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
· Previous experience as a server is an asset but willing to train the right individual.
· Ability to work well in a team setting
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· Must have or be willing to obtain a valid preserve certification.
· Exciting, fun working establishment.
· Employee discount on food items in the clubhouse.
· Employee discount in the proshop on select merchandise.
· Free golf during select times.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Greeting and seating customers
- Taking, confirming orders and relaying to the kitchen or bar staff
- Serving food
- Serving alcohol
- Busing, cleaning, and resetting tables
- Answering phone calls
- Placing to-go orders
- Prep or side work
- Preparing bill and processing payment
- Assisting kitchen, such as plating and garnishing menu items
- Cleaning duties such as stocking, sanitizing, sweeping floors, washing dishes
- Reconciling daily cash transactions
Please email resumes or drop off in person at 3245 10 Ave SW, Medicine Hat, AB.